Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @AJ7777

You will be able to reserve a device to pick up in store if Apple turns that on this year ( if u read above I posted a link showing that the 6S and 7 had this option.). So yes u can if Apple puts it live on their site.

However all it does is put aside a phone for u and once u pick it up in store, u get to pick what u want to do with it. Exactly how the Rogers reservation system works.
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks, I thought there would be a more exact time.

Once the Rogers account is created though, you should be able to reserve online though?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ezzve

Its always been 6-8am EST. It most likely will open at 6am EST.

Yes u can do that. However depending on how their systems go. It may delay that process ( that's why open up the account a day or so before hand).

Remember if u do ship to store option, u won't renew your account until u pick up the device in store.

This will work if u do ship to home option.
I Plan to Stick Around

Can I get the phone on my current premium plan without switching to a premium + plan? I'm guessing it should be $200 more on my current plan if it's possible. Also, can I do the same upgrade with apple if I get an apple reservation? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jr15

Yes you can. However the price most likely will be $200 more then what the + plan is. So your looking at $799 (64Gb) and $999 for the 256GB.

Yes you can. Apple stores always have carrier reps which can deal with upgrades in stores or new activations.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey @Meowmix

Thanks so much for your help. I look forward to trying and then being patient as I have read your previous posts.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jr15

Yeah patience will be needed for this launch for sure! Hopefully everyone gets one!
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey meowmix 🙂
So like everyone I am very excited about the iPhone X. I decided to do a test run through the reservation system so I was familiar with it and I noticed there wasn’t an option to shop to home? Only in stores to the store of my choosing? Could you shed your wisdom on that? Thanks 😛
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Geoffbernier

Ship at home options will only be on the main page where it says " Pre order iphone X" tomorrow morning or when u see the device and pick u the color and model. The reservation system is only for ship to store orders!
I Plan to Stick Around

Ahhh ok that makes sense thank you very much. One more question pre-orders open at the same time is reservation correct? 6-8am est?