Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @gcooldude

Yes. Premium tab will be more for the phone upfront vs premium plus plans will be a bit less but more for the plan as we discussed before.

So if the iPhone X 256GB is 649 on a 2yr term term on the premium plus plan, premium plan will be $100-$150 more.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gcooldude

Unfortunately I will not be. As much as i would love to get one, due to my family emergency situation and my financial situation atm I can not get it. Maybe in a year or two.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm sure next year they will start building off of the iPhone X for iPhone 9 or whatever they will name it. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gcooldude

That is true. I wonder how they will do the name change next year as iPhone X is IPhone 10. So will they continue to that or change it. We shall see.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm thinking next year will be iPhone 9 and maybe the following year iPhone 11. Seems like they may do away with the "S" cycles. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gcooldude

The S line is gone I believe. A insider within Apple leaked out that the S line will no longer be with the iPhone name at all.

So we shall see!
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello friends.

It begins.....The madness, chaos, frustration and panic.

It's going to be a good one this year.

Sup Meowmix ✌🏿
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Th1ef

Welcome again! Indeed another year, another madness and chaos to deal with! Lol. Not much just staying away from trouble, helping out on here and just enjoying life as much as i can right now.!
I Plan to Stick Around

Do we know if Rogers Reservation system will put all devices on at the same time?
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Well for the first time ever I won’t be upgrading. Had every iPhone since 2G but gonna sit this one out boys.

iPhone 8 isn’t a big enough upgrade from the 7. Plus the removal of the 128gb model wasn’t welcomed at all

iPhone X with more than 64gb storage is $1529 plus tax. Paying the remaining year of my subsidy coupled with selling my iPhone 7 for $650 or so would still mean an upfront cost of about $800 for me. Can’t YOLO that.

Have fun boys and girls. I’ll be with you in spirit this year.