Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @markiskander

When you factor in that the iPhone X has the same if not similar internals for more it does.

In the end to each they own! 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey @markiskander

Everything the iPhone X has with the exception of the OLED display and A11 ship Samsung and LG have. The only difference is that but the pricing is what is going to ruin this I think. Put $1,513 plus taxes. Then add a case or two that u want. Plus whatever else u get like a screen protector and apple care +. See it will round up nearly $2,000 at the end. Is it worth it?

Also how can I buy a iPhone X when he failed twice to have the FaceID unlock the phone? Many are questing this now too and many are apple fans as well. So in the end they are charging close to $1600 for the top tear of the iPhone X and cant even have their major selling point for the iPhone X working for display and failed twice. That's what I would like to know lol
I Plan to Stick Around

@meow,

Welcome back!!!! Thanks once again for occupying our time until the release happens! I'm hoping we can keep this going until the 'X' is released...I'm going for it 🙂

Based on meowmix hosting this every year and what he has expressed so far...we should all chip in a little for him so he can get the upgrade!!

Who's in? I'll start a PayPal donation site for him lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ragu13

Welcome back old friend! Indeed I am back once again to help you guys through this season of the launch of the new iPhone! 🙂

I've been holding off on upgrading my iPhone 6 Plus for awhile now... can't wait for the X. It looks like a mobile gamers dream come true!

I'm especially excited for the AR features. It's pretty nifty that Apple is pushing the technology forward like this. I'll be waiting with baited breath to see what games come to the AppStore.

We may be on the cusp of the AR revolution.

Exciting times!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RogersCorey

If i could afford the iPhone X I would buy it in a heartbeat but unfortunately can't.

Its a amazing display and features I won't lie. The AR will indeed push many things forward and gaming does look amazing
I Plan to Stick Around

@writergal8 wrote:

@Meowmix wrote:
Hey guys!

The iPhone X won't be available until late October / November.

" The phone will be available in Space Gray and White on November 3rd, with pre-orders starting on October 27th. The base model is priced at $1,319 CAD and includes 64GB of internal storage. The company will also offer a 256GB model.

Read more at MobileSyrup.com: Apple announces iPhone X"

I did not see the iPhone X on the Apple Store website at all.  I assumed that it was because it was too early.  How did you find out, @Meowmix?

And what's the deal with Apple Watch Series 3 NOT being on Rogers?

Thanks!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @writergal

You are welcome! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone heard anything about the blush gold colour for the 'X'? I've read that it will be released long after the initial silver and space grey

Not that I'd buy it but Apple is slipping a little if you ask me

I am however glad that they made the front of the phone black instead of white...looks so much more sleek, I think the white front cheaped the look a little
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ragu13

As of this moment the only colors will be white ans space gray as per Apple. The other colors will be released at a later time when they see fit I guess. Most likely during the holidays or next year.