Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @BillyChy

I am located in Toronto.

My sister called this morning and when speaking to the rep, she was told its weird how since December 20th it was back in stock and it wasn't shipped out.

The rep got helpful and spoke to the Buyers Remorse team which think the order was stalled since a few others had the same issue but some got their phones already.

The rep at the buyers remorse team spoke to their manager which works with the warehouse and will be rushing out the phone as soon as possible and do it manually. Which means they will fulfil the order manually and ship it out instead since the order on the system has either stalled or something.

So maybe u can do the same and call in and speak to the buyers remorse team and have this escalated for u for them to do the same.

Both reps were very helpful and surprised that her phone hasn't shipped out yet.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Is that concerning the 8 Plus? Did they say anything about the X?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @FelixAmchu

My sister didn't ask about the X since that's not the phone she has been waiting for.. She only got the information regarding the 8 Plus.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Called today, no updated.
The rep keep telling me 3-5 business days since the phone back in stock on 20th. So if I don’t received any email regarding the phone on 29th.. then I have to call and tell again.. sigh
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @BillyChy

Was the rep from the National buyers remorse team of Rogers? If so then that's weird as they should be escalating this for you to their manager for a push.

If it was a rep from another department then that's why. They don't see much other the the status.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I don’t think so. I talked to them today over the phone and Facebook. Same answers
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @BillyChy

Then yes they weren't that team.

Call back and ask to speak to the buyers remorse team and explain why. If they keep hesitating then keep pushing. They shouldn't be not letting u talk to them as they can see more then most reps over Facebook and normal reps. They also have the power to have their managers push a escalation towards the the warehouse to get this rolling for u.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @Meowmix,

seems like I am the most unlucky guy lol.

I called the customer service again and nothing new, except one thing had change. As I told you before they said the phone was back in stock as of Dec 20th, and we should expect 3-5 business days. But today they changed the answer, the guy told me count from Dec 26th, 3-5 business days should be January 2.

I didn't really listen due to too many fake information from them.

Then I asked to transferred my call to the buyers remorse team (the customer service agent told me waiting time is 3-5 mins, indeed I wait 20 mins!!!!!!!!!), I explained to the guy from buyers remorse team, he told me that the iphone 8 plus is out of stock AGAIN! Yes, Again! OUT OF STOCK again! ( Normal rep said in stock) And the guy started talking so loud and YELLED at me, and being so rude to me and told me there is 3 ways I can do for now.

1, CANCEL the order, and picked up in the store.

2, STOPPED calling us and just wait because rogers would give you any information

3, KEEP calling rogers and check updated on the phone.

I swear to god I were being polite and nice before this guy yelled at me! 

Then, I said I don't want to talk to him anymore, I need to speak to the manager and he said nope, you speak to the manager and the manger just go back to me. Then I started yelled him back and basically I had a really bad, helpless, disappointed communication.

The guy from the buyer remorse team doesn't really helpful.

It is exactly a month since Nov 27. What a joke for waiting a phone? An Iphone 8 PLUS, not even X.

GOOD JOB ROGERS, GOOD JOB customer service!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @BillyChy

Yup my sister had the same issue this morning. The escalating was there however no comment from the warehouse or anyone..

Pretty ridiculous if u ask me. My sister got offered a free iPhone 8 Plus 64GB at Telus with 2 months this free because of this.

Rogers doesn't seem to care. There is no excuse any one can make for them. The phones are there. The other rep said " there are issues with some accounts causing this". Then why not take proactive steps and fix it.

EDIT. Another rep told her from the same department that the phone is out of stock and will take another week or up to 7 business days to get it. This is ridiculous.

EDIT 2. They reached out and said that they tried to cancel the order and did not work. So it seems some accounts are having a IT issue which isn't letting the order being cancelled or move to the actual warehouse status. They sent it off to escalatings team for the IT and takes 48hrs. So to be honest another week for her without a phone.

She had to use my line to communicate as her phone is broken and has no other phone to use.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @BillyChy

So my sister around 5PM received a email showing a change on the account with the device being added which includes the IMEI number and the date it was added which is today. Checked the IMEI number and shows the device was just built 3 days ago and arrived in Toronto this morning. So I guess Rogers got shipments or her having them escalate it to the IT and warehouse worked.

Hopefully u got a similar email!