Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

@Meowmix

I'm a business corporate customer and I've been #1 in the queue for a month now and no shipments whatsoever. Weird thing is that I found several devices at Rogers stores, but they said they cannot do the paperwork at stores for these accounts. So now I'm stuck waiting for who knows how many more months to get this device. Meanwhile, I'm finding stock at Apple stores and Rogers stores!

I've never seen corporate take this long to even ship the FIRST Apple device. What can I do short of paying full price at the apple store?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Rainforest99

Truly the only option is contact a manager on the business side and put a huge complaint. That's the only option.

Most stores can't touch or go into business accounts. It's for the security of the account.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi, 

I'm also a business corporate customer and i was #21 for preorder then went to # 12 launch day and have been stuck since for a 256 silver X.  

So i cancelled 23rd and ordered the 8 plus since it was on sale.  I had to do it by phone since the online ordering wouldn't work anymore the told me i should receive my phone in a couple business days haven't  heard anything since. I thought the 8 would be easy available  but still i'm waiting . 

What is that all about?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @oej

Since the Black Friday sales and Cybermonday sales were really high and the demand was focused mostly on the 8 and 8 Plus it may take a week or so to get the device.

My sister ordered the 8 Plus yesterday afternoon and was told that it could take a week or so to get it.
I Plan to Stick Around

Business Customer,

I received an email from rogers over a week ago with a status update saying i am in position 0(zero) for my 256gb X.  How is it possible it has yet to ship??

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Thanks for the explanation will i get a notification once shipped or will it just show up at the door?

I've Been Here Awhile

hello,

So I am a Rogers Business customer,

I had pre ordered the silver iPhone X 256GB on October 27 and it showed that i was 3rd on the list, which moved to first on the day of release.

Prior to upgrading I had made sure that my plan was eligible for upgrade.

after waiting on Rogers for 3 weeks I decided to just go to an Apple Store, which seems to have an almost constant stock of all models now, and was able to upgrade two of my accounts without much hassel from them. Its not Apple that makes it difficult for business customers, its there ability to access our accounts and the two different reps that I dealt with went more than out of their way to help me with successfully getting an upgrade.

Just writing this out for anyone thats a business customer and still waiting with any lack of update from Rogers, try day of reserving a iPhone X and going instore and seeing if they can help you upgrade rather than hoping something changes with your pre order which seems to have in the end been all for nothing.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Yometi

That is true. It's always good to know that. It seems some at Apple will help you. Some won't.. Many have gone and been turned down it seems.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @oej

You will get a shipment email notification
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered an 8plus on Black Friday and already received it today (Thursday). Less than a week.

My iPhone X order on the other hand hasn't shipped yet, was also ordered on Black Friday.