Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Looks like there has been a shipment for consumer orders again. Still no movement for corporate orders though

I've Been Here Awhile

I went from 50 to in progress this week as well for 64gig space grey. Reserved it the day pre-orders became available at around 3-4pm. I have it for in-store pickup instead of ship to home which I kind of regret after hearing how some people got their phones sold. Does anyone know what the process is for a store reservation? I'm wondering what the next step is after "in progress".

Thanks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Fadals

Next step will be " SHIPPED" you will receive a email and text notification that it has been shipped to the store.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the reply. Any idea on how long that usually takes?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Fadals

That could take 1-3 business days to ship out
I've Been Around

I got the status marked as shipped since november 15 and didnt receive any e-mail regarding the shipment or tracking number... I called the customer service 3 time already and they dont seems to give a f@ck!!! They are telling me I should keep waiting for the device and they have no tracking number for my device... really bad customer service!!! I dont get how you can not know what is going on with my order!
I Plan to Stick Around

Finally received my iPhone X 256gb space grey. Ordered it on nov. 4 as ship to home. Rogers did not send me an email saying they were sending it.. i only received an email saying they changed the phone on the account. Hang in there everyone, you should all be receiving it very shortly. It is well worth the wait, trust me. Thanks @Meowmix for all of your help, you’re the best, you deserve to be on payroll.
I've Been Around

Are you a corporate or business customer? I ordered on Sept 28th but haven't had any update. Only says "back order" for my status. Thanks!

I Plan to Stick Around

Business acount.

I ordered on the 27th 4 units - 64gb and 1 256gb unit.   the 64's shipped right away.

the 256gb is hanging on pre-fullfilment.

can anyone check the status?  I have sent messages to my normally good account rep who seems to be ignoring them now.

Also, at the top of my order, it says "escalation order".  what is this?  Does seem like the order is being escalated.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @graystone14

Unfortunately there isn't anyway on here for anyone to check it. Each account varies and isn't the same. Someone else in business could have the same thing and their could ship out meanwhile urs is still that status.

When it says "escalation order" just means they have bumped it to be escalated however it can still take some time.

Last year business and some corporate customers waited months. ( Some until late December to get theirs.)