Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello, I am currently number 4 for iPhone 8 Plus (256GB/Silver), Business Line, Ship to Home. I was wondering whether Business Line customers get their shipments at the same time as Personal consumers, or do we get ours later?

Much appreciated. Thank you

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mitrod74

It all depends as I mentioned on page 1, post 1. Some if not most business and corporate customers get their pre orders / reservation a couple days or week later. Some may get it at launch. Depends on the account types nd such.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey @Meowmix

good to hear a review about the feel of them!  I've read some reviews where people were saying it was quite grippy but I thought it was weird to say that!

I wouldn't buy one without a case anyway.. too risky, but thanks for the review!

I just want to try the AR KIT

I Plan to Stick Around

Hmm, UPS can't find the package when I use my phone number as a reference #. Maybe it's because I'm getting it shipped to the store...

MI
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

My gf’s i8 64gb gold is still in process. Originally we were #8 in line. Good to see others have had their devices received by the store already. I’m hoping mine will be there by tomorrow.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

Hopefully it ships out tonight!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @markiskander

Maybe it could be because of that but it still should work. Sometimes it does though. Sometimes it doesn't if there is multiple packages on the tracking info.
I Plan to Stick Around

Interesting. One of my preorders for the i8 64GB Gold was at 135ish and it shipped...

MI
I'm Here A Lot

Strange I have an iPhone 8 256GB Grey at #18 and it's still 'Open' - though my iPhone 8 Plus 256GB Grey already went to 'Shipped' last night