Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @DavidV08

If i get more information I will post it!
I Plan to Stick Around

#199 what # is currently in progress

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jb0087

Honestly within the next 1-3 weeks I would say
I Plan to Stick Around

has anyone moved to in progress for a 64gb space grey? if so what number were you before moving to in progress? 

thanks 🙂

I've Been Around

Waiting for a 64gb space grey iPhone X. When I pre-ordered I was #103. I have only now moved to #54 and my status still remains "Open". What is the possibility I get the phone this week?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mdaguitar

All depends on how many units Rogers gets from Apple. It may be this week or next.
I've Been Around

I reserved 2 iPhone x’s both silver 256 gb models about 3 hours after preorder launch, I was position 87and 88 in line for the phones. The day before launch on nov 2nd I moved in position to number 43 and 44 in line and status updated to “in progress(pre fulfillment)” from “in progress”. I assume that Rogers initially got 44 silver 256 gb iphone x’s that shipped on launch day for pre order (this may be only for business customers as I am or it could be the total amount of phones for Rogers all together I’m not sure). But since launch day nothing has updated or moved so I am guessing there will be more phones in later this week and the line should start moving again. Just a bit of info to give you guys a heads up if your waiting and not sure what’s going on. FYI: there will be a different wait list depending on what colour and memory size iphone you chose so this is only for the 256 gb silver iPhone x
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Jlepage

Seems like Apple is sending it whatever stock they want to be honest with you.

That is correct as indicated by my self and others many times about the waiting lists.
I've Been Here Awhile

I just went from #213 to in progress for 256gb silver, so they must've gotten a bunch of those now too!