Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @99p

My sister ordered the same date as u and same device ( space gray). They told her the exact samething and more. Every two days it's either " back ordered" or " it's been removed from the back order list". Great way to lose customers when reps keep giving false information or hopes..
I've Been Here Awhile

Exactly, the false info and false hope is the worst. Wish I had taken the offer from another carrier on BF instead of giving Rogers the opportunity to match it. I would've had the phone and avoided this situation all together. Surely I won't make that mistake again in the future! Good luck to your sister, I hope she get's her phone soon as well.. I know exactly how frustrating this process has been!

I'm Here A Lot

Just got an update, apparently my phone status is “ready to release” but that still might take another week.
I've Been Here Awhile

Switching from BYOD plan  to 2 year tab for iPhone 256 GB

I want to order Iphone X 256 GB. Currently I have my own device. I want to know if I order the phone online what will be the new plan. My existing plan is share everything $80/ month 15 GB.

I'm an Advisor

Hello @sharmavarun86,

Have you tried engaging Rogers directly via:

- Private Message on this forum (send PM to @CommunityHelps,

- 1-888-ROGERS-1 (phone, not recommended as there is a long wait)

- Twitter (send Direct Message to @RogersHelps), 

- Facebook.

If not, fellow users can help you right here on the forum. Where are you located? (deals and offers vary by region).

I've Been Here Awhile

Just ordered a 64GB iPhone X in Silver yesterday and I just read through this thread.

What are the chances of Rogers shipping and having it arrive by next week? Was hoping for it to be a christmas gift, but it's not exactly looking too good judging by a lot of peoples posts.

Thanks.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rm3dina

Very slim to none. You won't get it until start of January or later.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yikes. 

That's not a good way to start off the holidays. Did Rogers always operate like this? 

Would I be better off cancelling my current order and just buying in store at Rogers or Apple?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rm3dina

I would cancel and go to the Apple store or Rogers store and see if they have any in stock.
I've Been Here Awhile

I am from Winnipeg