Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

I have ordered on 14th Nov and when i contacted Rogers , they have no ideal when it will be shipped. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kunalbwoy

To be honest it all depends at this point when Rogers get more in stock. Sadly it's a long wait. Rogers really must of done something wrong to Apple
I Plan to Stick Around

For anyone still waiting don't give up hope....got my iPhone X today!

Timeline...both iPhones ordered on Nov 24, Black Friday.

1) iPhone 8 Plus - delivered Nov 30

2) iPhone X - delivered Dec 13

I Plan to Stick Around

@SaabFanatic

Corporate or consumer client?

Iphone X 64 or 256, silver or grey?

I Plan to Stick Around

@TDIGZ 

Consumer - iPhone X 64 Space Grey.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SaabFanatic

Yay great to hear!! Enjoy Smiley Happy

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Consider yourself lucky.

Corporate client....ordered Space Grey X 256GB early morning of release date in October.

Been moving slowly down the upgrade list....still waiting with no answers from Rogers as to

when they will receive any quantities on these. They have no idea when/how many of any given type

of iphone they will receive until they land. Very frustrating when people are walking around using them

and you can walk into an Apple Store and grab one there same day. The last week or two I moved

down THREE (3) spots on the wait list. At this rate if it continues I should see my phone from Rogers

around April 2018.

Only gonna wait another day or two probably before cancelling and grabbing one at Apple Store.

I Plan to Stick Around

Update:

I am corporate client

ordered 7am on Oct 27th

space grey

#30 in line

No info from Rogers.

Walked into a business store just now, and they upgraded for me. Have my phone.

I've Been Around

Hi Everyone - I have been following this thread as I am a corporate customer that pre-ordered a 256GB Iphone X on Oct 27. I ordered mine directly through our business rep so I don't know where I was on the list of people waiting. I also said that I would take space grey or silver...whatever came in first. 

Well my Iphone X just arrived. Hopefully other corporate customers will be getting theirs shortly as well.

I've Been Around

Thank you so much for posting your comment!!! I went into a business store after i saw your comment and was out with an iPhone X in about 30 min. They had plenty of iPhone x 256gb in stock. I picked up the space grey.  I originally ordered the phone x the 27th for a corporate plan, and I was 209 in line about an hour ago. I was able to get the same corporate plan i picked out on the 27th, canceled my old reservation and the waiting is finally over with. Looks like Rogers just doesn't care about about the people who ordered over the phone. They have our orders locked in, why not make us wait while they can sell the phone to someone stopping in at the store. Good to know for next time. Best of luck everyone.