Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Just got off the phone with Rogers they’re hoping for before Christmas... they don’t know when the phones are coming in.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Highlighted
I've Been Around

What's really disappointing is that stores have them in stock but because I am a Business customer had to order it. Apparently Rogers thinks of it's customers differently. Been hovering around 380 out 1170 fro a long time now. Line moves about 10 every week. Horrible service by Rogers that I have come to expect now.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Cuz

No account is VIP. The cable package u have is VIP. So that's why it says that.

As for the device. It seems like Rogers is struggling to get devices seeing as even all the 8 and 8+ is on backorder. Funny enough u can find some in stores though
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @MonieF

That's with the 8 series too. No other carrier has this issue. Only Rogers it seems
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

my local store has 64Gb X's in stock. I may just forget about the 256 this go round...I have apple music so 2600 songs to delete but wouldn't be able to shoot much 4K I guess.

I dunno. .

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SmakMeWitUrPhon

64GB should be plenty if you have Spotify or Apple Music. You can get all the songs there and the ones u cant, just upload them on the phone.

It sucks Apple removed the 128GB models.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

iPhone X is currently shipping 2-5 days in Canada and the US. The delay probably has something to do with the CEO of Rogers calling iPhone 8 sales "anemic". I really don't understand why he had to publicly pick a fight with one of their main suppliers of hardware. Seems pointless to me, but if I were Apple I'd probably slow down shipments to make a point - hit the wallet/revenue. Sucks the customer gets hurt through this - especially around Christmas.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @lerchc

Sadly this happens every year. It's not new. Rogers burns bridges with companies for no reason at all.

It's starting to hurt their customers and they don't care. My sister was told that her 8 Plus might ship out either before Christmas or after. She is canceling her account come this weekend if she doesn't get it. This is unacceptable.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Ordered 256gb iPhone X Space Grey on November 11th. Corporate customer. Started at 277, now at 76 in line. Extremely annoyed, only reason I’m staying with Rogers is for a deal on the phone. They’ve been terrible regarding getting me a better plan as well.