Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

@graystone14 wrote:
thats funny, i have been getting emails as well for a couple of weeks saying i am position 0. how is that possible

It could be possible by way of Rogers does not seem to care about any of us whether we are a 1 year or 23 year subscriber. I had a pager man! A pager! 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Hello, Any opinion on why there's a bunch of us at queue position 0. Could it be because we are, or at least my status says... "In Progress(Pre-Fulfillment)" and are next to ship?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SmakMeWitUrPhon

Honestly I can't give u the correct info. It could be the system is showing 0 for everyone as a glitch or truly is 0. However we all know no one will get that info.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I also received a shipping notification this morning at 1am. It’s delivered to my local Rogers store with my name on it. Do you guys think i’ll get it before the weekend?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ncote28

It should be at the store tomorrow. If not then Monday if UPS or Canada post have a issue
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you! I hope you’re right! Fingers crosses for tomorrow!
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@nasa25

I did that on November 18; still not resolved.  This is what I received from them today:

"I found out that Apple has very strict rules regarding  Apple care. They do not recognize Apple care unless its added on at the time of ordering the phone. Since the addition of Apple Care was done a couple of days after you ordering the phone you may encounter some difficulties processing a claim with Apple."

I am looking into to getting reimbursed from Rogers and buying outright from Apple.  It is like pulling teeth to get replies; always takes a couple of days to get a response to email.

Susan

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Still waiting on the iPhone X to ship to home. Was ordered on Black Friday....quite the delay 😞

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I ordered over the phone with rogers for the 256GB Grey variant on November 30th to be sent to my home and I'm still being told 3 weeks plus.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @t3nyk5

That's because it's on backorder for 3+ weeks. Apple seems to be sending a low amount to the warehouses for some odd reason