Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

@Jazzysue

You NEED to put in an escalation with Apple's AC activations department.

After about a week of waiting for my AC+ to be activated, I put in an escalation and within 3 days I had my AC+ certificate.  I haven't seen ONE single instance of someone getting their coverage certificate from apple (from purchasing through rogers monthly AC+)  without having to put in an escalation.  Basically you'll need to provide Apple with a screenshot of your Myrogers account showing the AC+ added to your number as well as the IMEI information.  

If you wait for rogers to pass the IMEI info along to apple to activate your AC+, you'll be waiting forever.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I just received a "you've made changes to your account" notice, saying that my iPhone X has been added to my account, I ordered it via a Live Chat agent 3-4 weeks ago. Does this mean its being shipped now?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rydollasign

Check and see if the IMEI has been added on the MY Rogers - Device info / Device balance. If it has then yes it will be shipped out.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

It seems to me that the reservation system is broken by design for corporate customers.  I ordered the iPhone X 256GB on Oct 27th and was in the first 25 orders of the queue.  40 days later I'm much lower in the queue but still waiting.  As voiced by many folks in this forum, corporate customers seem to be getting overlooked in favour of the consumer side.  Adding insult to injury, customer service is blaming Apple while there are reports that inventory is available in Rogers retail stores.  I also question if folks are jumping ahead in the corporate queue as the total is consistently dropping.  I doubt very highly that Rogers has received less than 25 phones since launch.  Anyway, very frustrating and I'm disappointed in the process. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@veejaym

I could not agree more. Apple.ca is telling me 1-2 weeks delivery. How is it possible Rogers could not get enough phones to handle the first few corporate clients.

There has to be someone that deals with this that we can talk to.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @TDIGZ

To be honest the only last person would be the Office of the president. The only way to get to them is speak to a manager and tell them u want to speak to the OOP. Warehouse can't speak to the outside so that isn't helpful either.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @veejaym

Believe me I know. Every launch I see this when I make the reservation threads and warn everyone of this. It's sad how business customers are being dealt with.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Okay aweso

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @rydollasign

Check and see if the IMEI has been added on the MY Rogers - Device info / Device balance. If it has then yes it will be shipped out.

Yes it has. Shows that on the 4th that I completed an upgrade. Still no shipping information however (ship to home). Will I get this info, or will it show up randomly? Appreciate the help!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rydollasign

If it shows a new IMEI then yes it will ship soon. U will get a email saying it's been shipped out!
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @rydollasign

If it shows a new IMEI then yes it will ship soon. U will get a email saying it's been shipped out!

Thank you! Appreciate the help.