Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hi,

Can someone help me. I'm a corporate user and I reserved a iPhone X via the Rogers reservation page. I try to find out my reservation status and I can't find it even when I go to my account. I don't have the link in it. What do I have to do ?

Thanks for you're help.

I've Been Here Awhile

@Meowmix I chose ship to home as my option of receiving the phone, considering I was #3 in line for the pre order, i should've received it in the first batch of devices they received. It seems that some people have had luck buying the 256gb silver model from stores according to people in this thread. Just curious why they didn't fill all pre orders prior to that.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Yometi

Ship to home option does not give u a reservation number or status unless you are a business or corporate customer.

Business and corporate customers have always gotten their devices later then regular customers.

Only random stores for that one. Not many did and even Apple stores had a issue with it.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I contacted the corporate number and all they tell me is that there were a lot of orders before mine in the morning of Oct 27th.   No idea why I haven't been assigned a number either. But my co-workers who were also on backorder with 64gb phones got their phones couple weeks ago and they went from back order straight to processed without getting a number assigned either.

I can't believe it's taking so long for Rogers to ship corporate orders. I'm already seeing a few 256gb phones available around few Apple stores in the GTA. But apparently corporate plans can't activate/purchase at the apple stores.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Odelly

That is correct. Apple stores systems can't do most businesses and corporate accounts.

I wonder what the hold up is to be honest.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I just moved from 137 to In Progress overnight. 264gb grey iPhone X. Most of us who have posted in the last few days are likely getting close now!
I Plan to Stick Around

@kwistofoo was yours a corporate order or consumer?

I've Been Here Awhile

@Odelly Consumer
I Plan to Stick Around

Update everyone, I received a confirmation order with my device yesterday (iPhone X 256 space gray). I ordered it on the 4th of November. It hasn’t shipped out yet but this definitely means that they are sending out devices shortly. @Meowmix do you think I’ll receive it this week? I have a big trip coming up this weekend which I would like to film.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @felixpennell

It most likely will either tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully u get it before leaving!