Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @zain00

It could take another couple of days. Again this all depends on what stock Apple sends to Rogers.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Any updates for corporate customers that order through RogersDirect?
My 256gb space gray is still on back order since Oct 27 with no updates

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Odelly

Have you contacted then to see what's up?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hello,

I ordered my 256 iPhone x silver October 30 @0700 and I have been sitting at 149 & open for over a week. Interesting I went from 924 to 149 by November 10th and nothing since. I know that I should be patient, but really! Is Apple only sending such small numbers of the iPhone x to Canada that there are none for the list. I feel equally frustrated for the corporate customers, but wow...I have talked to 2 people last week that were able to get the 256 iPhone x just by walking into a Rogers store and buying it.  Where is the fairness in that? Those of us that reserved should at least have been  given the curtesy of an email update from Rogers. Also, I am a dyed in the wool Apple fan, but why release a product that you can not supply to your customers? Just venting...sigh. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

how do you determine your number in the wait line?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I find it frustrating that I’ve been #3 since the original pre order, which changed to #1 the Monday following the release. I saw the list drop almost 150 spots this past week but Rogers is still BS’ing that they haven’t received any devices to fill pre orders and that everything is fine with my account. There is nothing wrong with my account and pre order that would impede me from getting my order filled.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I ordered iPhone 256 space grey and was 13th in line on Oct 27th. 3 min after site opened. No phone as of Nov 20th...

I have called every 7 to 10 days and they say each time, it should be here within 2 - 3 days!

Soooo Frustrating!!!!!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @graystone14

If you did a ship to store reservation it will show up like that. Ship to home orders don't see that.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Yometi

For the past couple of days, if not a week they haven't received any stock from Apple. The last shipment went towards the ship to home orders. That's what I know.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Evador

No point of calling. The reps don't have much information. So you are wasting your time and theirs to be honest.

They haven't received stock in a week so I guess Apple still haven't shipped more out.

Also please don't change the title of the thread.