Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

@Meowmix They told me they have inventory. I found it weird as well but I checked my imei and phone balance last night around 1030PM and there was nothing there. This morning there was an imei and phone balance. so im assuming their information matches up. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DavidV08

They can only see " In stock" or " out of stock " for inventory and half of the times it's wrong lol. It's good to see it's working lol

Thats good though that it worked out for u!
I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix

If they ship corporate clients last, does that mean the consumer list has to go to complete zero before business customers--or is it just delayed a week or two when they start shipping?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @krazykoo

Its delayed a couple of weeks.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Does that mean a couple of weeks from now or launch?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @TDIGZ

I would day from launch. However anything is possible at Rogers...
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered an iPhone X 256GB Silver on Apple.ca and placed a reservation on Rogersdirect as soon as iphone x was available, the one from Apple is being delivered in advance of the estimated shipping of Nov 28th, but Rogers still has no clue when I'll get mine.

Is it possible to bring the one from Apple (unopened) to Apple Store, return it and ask them to activate it on Rogers?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Had been reading all the posts here quitely since the last month. Wanted to share some timeline for the group members here.

I am a Corporate customer, order was placed through Rogers Direct at 3 PM on the day pre orders began. (iPhone X 64 GB, Space Gray). My device was shipped out 4 days back and I received at yesterday at my firm's address.

One qq - can I add the apple care now to my plan? I called up the business care helpline and they said I can not but I can almost swear that I read somewhere on this forum that you can add applecare to the device after getting it as well.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Greenhorn

You have to add AppleCare the same time you order the iPhone X.

You can contact Rogers via Live Chat and they should be able to add it for you. Be warned though that it's not $9 per month as Rogers claims and also many that have added it, still do not see it on the Apple cite.
I'm Here A Lot

Update for Business/Corporate Clients:

My Device was changed to "In Progress (Activation)" and later shipped in the late afternoon. Was originally #157 on reservation list for 256GB Space Grey.

Hoping the rest of your devices ship soon as well!!