Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

@Meowmix

thank you so much for your reassurance, i wish they were more knowledgeable so they could just tell me over the phone instead of freaking me out.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cici24

Yeah. Sadly it's lack of training and them not caring to actually know what they are saying. They hated when I would correct them and still do. Unfortunately they will continue to do this until head management starts getting involved
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @felixpennell

Exactly what I have been posting for weeks....

Yes that means they will push your account to priority. However its never a guarantee that you will get it fast. Just means they pushed it as a priority and hopefully the warehouse sees it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@meowmix 

So I called the store it's being sent to and unfortunately they don't have it yet. How long should I wait before I get concerned?  It shipped on Thursday, November 9. Thanks 🙂

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cici24

Saturday and Sunday they don't deliver. So most likely it should be delivered today or tomorrow. If nothing shows up to tomorrow afternoon/ evening then I would be worried.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Are there multiple distribution centers or something. Reserved for store delivery back in October. I've been watching my place in line every day and it's been going down consistently since release day ( I was over #2000 on release day). until Last thursday and it's basically completely halted. (Seeing it go down by 1 randomly at different times out of normal business hours which I assume is people who found one elsewhere cancelling their orders). This doesn't seem to lineup with what I've been reading in this thread. Is this actually even a straight Queue? I ordered a space grey 256G model. It seems odd that they would have received new stock every day since release then absolutely nothing for several days. 

sorry forgot to mention as of this post I'm sitting at #117

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @theLiamM

There are multiple warehouses. However not all of them get stock. Only 2 of them and then they get distributioned it down the line.

Business and corporate have a different que. Every single model and color have a different que as well.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just spoke to a rep today for an update on my phone. Apparently a shipment of 64gb silver and space grey came in. hoping to make the cut and get a phone assigned to me this week and receive it by next week. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DavidV08

Great to hear. Don't know how they know that information since the reps don't communicate to the warehouse but we shall see.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

#32, corporate plan for 256 gb space grey.

My "spot in line" hasn't changed since launch.

They weren't able to tell me if they have received any space grey 256gb at all.

Is apple just not shipping any?