Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

I don’t really get it. Every time I try to ask why corporate customers are not getting their iPhones shipped, they say it because Apple hasn’t given them any stock. So why do I keep seeing consumer accounts picking up their phones every day?!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Rainforest99

Simple truth. Business and corporate clients are last in line. They often do this with all reservations. To tell u the truth that's how it goes .

Sadly this won't change.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Ya this is ridiculous!!! I’m ready to cancel all my services wth Rogers and go with someone else! A bunch of crooks!! Very disappointing!!!
All they know how to do is give corporate clients the runaround!! If anything corporate clients should get priority since they usually have bigger plans!!!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Akheneton

Problem is that if business and corporate customers get priority then regular customers would start a huge argument and at the end would cause a problem.

I have said this before and will say it again. Everyone should be a priority. Not one group or other.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@bmrfxox

Last Sunday as on November 5th or October 29th?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered ship to store and my order shipped on Thursday last week, is it normal that it hasn’t arrived yet? I live in Kingston Ontario (about 3 hours from Toronto)
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cici24

Yes it is. Shipments can take 1-3 business days. What does the UPS tracking number show u? Have you contacted UPS?
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

They never sent me a tracking number all the email said was your device has shipped and they gave me an order ID which was DR-552565 but no tracking #!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cici24

Call in and see what's happening. Could be a delay with UPS.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix i thought they dont provide tracking numbers for ship to store? or am i wrong on this.