Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hi @Meowmix,

I am super impressed that you tackle this forum, some of the questions are about pure frustration with the system...I think that you are doing a great service to everyone here! I second the comment earlier, that Rogers should hire you to manage the forum and offer insight into how the numbers game here works...wait...you are doing that for free!

Thank you...still waiting for my x 256 Silver, trying to be patient. 153 and open. I know that I will get it sooner or later...hopefully sooner, but by Christmas! Smiley Happy

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Zootnik

You don't have to thank me.. Honesty I do this for you guys. You guys are the ones needing the answer to the questions you are asking. This is something I always loved doing and always will do. If Rogers wants to hire me to help put on the forums with this I would gladly accept when the times comes. Until then I will enjoy to try and help each and every one of you. That's what I like to do. Smiley Happy.
I Plan to Stick Around

Luckily my iPhone X from Apple shipped the other day (ordered from apple but was not on first wave even though I orders minutes after) and will be here next week as my “supposedly” shipped iPhone X from Rogers still has not arrived to our Rogers store even though it was to be there on release date.

For the life of me I cannot understand how Rogers cannot track it, have no idea where it is but say “it will come”. I believe 100% myself that they gave it to a friend and mine will never come.

I am glad the one from Apple is unlocked as I will not be staying with Rogers after this I feel, I mean common “Shipped” and after weeks not there???

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @pjkropf

To be honest I think the store reps either sold it to someone else and did not want to tell you or it truly got lost within the warehouse or UPS.

I would contact and a manager and file a investigation if you like. If they don't help contact the Office of the President and see what they can do. They have more power and can figure it out.

I feel you. Unfortunately this is making a customer leave.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the help, and the comments. I have been following you and here each iPhone year but guess no loner as Apple is more dependable and sure we will leave Rogers after this.
I Plan to Stick Around

@krazykoo

im #2 in the queue for corporate after ordering the first minute and I don’t have my phone. They haven’t even shipped one phone. 

I'm Here A Lot

Does anyone know if Rogers makes you pay for the price of the upgrade on contract up front? Or does the price get added to your next billing cycle?

$599 is pretty steep, but if I have a few weeks before my bill is due, then its a non issue for me. 

I'm Here A Lot

@Rainforest99

Really? Not even one? Yet they have assured me so many times business customers get the same priority!...

I'm Here A Lot

Ya this is ridiculous and unfair! This will be the last time I ever order a phone from stupid Rogers! They always find a way to spoil all the excitement out of everything!!! Cmon if they haven’t started shipping at least the first 100 corporate orders then what good are they for? They make it sound like We’re waiting for a Tesla model 3 lol (it’s just a friken phone) basically Apple treats them worse then they treat any client off the street!! Smiley Tongue
I've Been Here Awhile

My status changed as "Shipped". I received the email confirmation but no tracking number... Where can I find it?