Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @krazykoo

I see your point and agree with it. Doing these threads for so many years and seen this happen on a retailer basis.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Fadals

Great to see!
I've Been Here Awhile

They must have gotten a large shipment (64G Grey anyway), as I was sitting at 319, and now in progress. Not to bad, I was thinking I wouldn’t get it until 2018, as my original place in line was 688. Move fast.
I’m getting it shipped to a store, only because I live in the country, and had bad experiences shipped to do...as in, they never did. My 6S should have been in my hands 18 Days sooner than it was because of shipping. Meh.
We’ll see how this goes.
Day 2 of in progress. 🧐

I Plan to Stick Around

Agree, a large shipment of Space Grey 64G must have came in as I dropped almost 700 positions from 1733 to 1050 since yesterday when I first reserved.

Edited to add- Does anyone know how we can see our reservation position on our iPhone, instead of on Roger’s desktop site?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Breezygirl

Unfortunately at this moment there is no way of viewing it on the My Rogers app on any device. You can only view it on a desktop mode page or when u log into My Rogers via the website.
I Plan to Stick Around

Been in progress for 2 days now will i get the phone tomorrow or will i have to wait till Monday? Any idea? Thanks in advance
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Joshman2

As said before. It can take 1-3 business days. It may ship out tonight for tomorrow or tomorrow for Monday.
I Plan to Stick Around

AppleCare+

Hi Guys,

So I added Applecare+ when I purchased my iPhone X last weekend but I haven't received any certificate nor my coverage status with Apple is showing that I have AC+ on my phone. Does it take awhile for this to be processed and sent to Apple?

Cheers,

Elmer

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @elmerjrg

From what I am hearing it can take up to 14 days to be added on the account. It should normally take 24-48hrs ( business hours) however maybe with the backlog and delay they have pushed it.

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks buddy! That makes me feel a bit better.. I'll give it a few weeks.. Smiley Happy

Cheers,

-E