OK so, got the call from the rogers store yesterday that my phone was in the store. Go home first and guess what's been delivered from UPS, another phone. So anyone in the Vancouver area want a Space Grey 256 GB iPhone X let me know. You can pick it up in store and I'll cancel my store one and you can have that one.
I have to agree with what was said earlier, I will only get shipped to home going forward. Also Rogers needs to train their reps better. Everyone gave me a different answer. @Meowmix rogers should have you on the pay roll 🙂
Okay @Business @Corporate Customers,
I am so frustrated with how the reservations are being handled. I've reached out to several reps and read all through this forum and others, here is what I understand so far:
(1) Devices are SLOWLY trickling out to customers, but so slowly almost no one is moving.
(2) They disabled the ability to view your spot in queue on Rogers Direct, so everyone is left in the dark. When asking an agent they will just say "It's in Pre-Fullfillment and you will get an email when it ships"
(3) Consumer customers have tons of devices shipping, with some moving up ~500 in spot in queue in a single day earlier this week.
(4) From in this thread, it appears as though it's been confirmed Rogers ships to corporate clients after consumer, but no live agent or Rogers representative will confirm of course.
(5) The RogersDirect FAQ states we will get weekly updates with our # in queue, however Rogers Customer Service is denying this request.
My experience so far has been that I pre-ordered right away on Oct 27th, was #157 in line, and I can't get a single update except "You will get an email when it ships" which they are saying is 3+ weeks away (standard response).
Overall extremely poor experience. I feel like they are intentionally leaving us in the dark so we don't go elsewhere to get a device in the meantime. At this rate, even though I'm #157 initial on launch day--I'm guessing I'll get a device around Dec 8th. Which is completely unacceptable in my opinion.