Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

i'm finally in progress everyone! (for reference started at 345 for consumer side 64gb space grey ordered at 7am on oct. 27) 

how long after you change to in progress do you typically get the shipping email for ship to store?

thanks and good luck all Smiley Happy

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cici24

It can take 1-3 business days for it to ship out Smiley Happy.
I'm Here A Lot

Mine says In progress (pre-fulfillment) since the beginning. Is that different than in progress?
Another question, I went in to check on My status yest. And didn’t change anything but clicked on update by accident so the order history added a note as of yest. Date with the same status. My spot still says # 131 out of 1439. I hope by clicking update I didn’t lose my spot in line? Anyone can clarify on that? And what would be the next status after progress(prefulfillment)

Thanks
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Akheneton

In progress ptefulfilmemnt means they haven't gotten a device for you. IN PROGRESS Means they do. This status is for regular consumer reservations though.

You don't lose your spot for clicking update. It just updates the status and number to show the current one.

Next status should be In Progress Activation.
I'm Here A Lot

HI .

Thanks for the clarification. I started to panic! Yes I’m a corporate client, I guess we are expected to wait longer? Given your experience and my spot in line, if you were to guess when do you think I should expect to see a channge to my status? 1 week tops? Or it could be any day at this point?

Thanks again!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Akheneton

Yes corporate and business clients wait a bit longer sadly. Don't know why but they do.

I would say in 1-3 weeks.
I'm Here A Lot

Ohhh wooowww had I know this I woulda ordered it on launch day directly my from Apple store (given that I woulda been able to access the site at 3am Eastern lol)
Oh well, a bit disappointed especially at the lack of information on Rogers behalf. @Meowmix Do you think any business/corporate clients started to get their phones or not yet?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Akheneton

Some business and corporate clients have but just a handful.
I've Been Around

i was #29 launch day (corporate business side) and now when i sign into rogersdirect and click "order queue" its no longer there I have to search it with my number before it pops up. Should i be worried that its no longer showing up right away when i click order queue? if it makes any difference it says 'In progress(Pre Fulfillment)' which as I understand means I've got some time to wait haha 

I'm currently # 8 out of 1440

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @omgtheymademe

You shouldn't be worried. Others had this issue as well and got resolved. Seems like there is a glitch going around.