Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

@Meowmix

I am a corporate customer and received an email this morning stating that my order has shipped (ship to home). However, when I go to track it on the UPS site, it says no information found. Is this normal? And when do you expect that I will receive the phone? BTW, I am in the vancouver area. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @A_Brar

This is normal. The package hasn't been picked up yet. The UPS site will show a status update when they scan it in tonight.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @felixpennell

Doubt it. It may take a long time depends on how many units Rogers get.
I've Been Here Awhile

@Meowmix

Thanks for your help. Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone know what in progress means?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Joshman2

I posted what those mean on page 1 post 1...

IN PROGRESS for regular consumer reservations means that they have the device in stock and are preparing it to be shipped out. This can take 1-3 business days.
I Plan to Stick Around

That is correct, you must pay for the device when picking it up in store, adding it to next bill is no longer an option sadly. You also have to pay any amount owed on your previous device balance at pickup as well. I just asked Rogers online support these questions a few minutes ago.

It’s bad enough we have to pick up our reserved items and can’t have them shipped and now we can’t have the amount added to our next bill. Making me think about ordering the Note 8 instead.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Breezygirl

The rep gave u misinformation. You do NOT need to pay the upgrade fee or device balance owing from other phone at the store. That will be added on your next invoice.

The only thing you pay at the store is the device price u pick up and the taxes. That's all. I have done this many times and many have said the same here too...

I agree though with u.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you Meowmix for letting me know, that sounds much better. Appreciate your response.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Breezygirl

You are welcome! Seems like the reps over the phone and live chat need more training on proper answers before they give them out..