Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @Rainforest99

Thats a choice you have to make. However you will lose all the discounts. That's all.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Fall220

Yes it means there is no device assigned to your account yet. They usually do business and corporate reservations later on i noticed.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know when shipments come in? is it every day?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

anyone see AC+ active in their apple support profile yet?

I have a bad feeling about this....

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Joshman2

They come in when Apple sends them.. No one has the answer u are looking for to be honest.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

Don't think a bad feeling. In the past Rogers had taken some time but it's been added. Same with Telus. Call Rogers and see if they can send u a certificate of the AppleCare.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

thanks meowmix

I discussed the issue with rogers on Monday and they told me that the request had been sent to apple but that's the only info they could provide.  Guess I'll just wait it out.  

I keep checking my apple support profile and I can confirm that it hasn't yet been added so I'm guessing rogers (or apple) will only be able to provide the certificate once the AC+ has been activated on the device.  

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

Maybe there is a backlog with Apple Canada and they are taking longer than expected to add it.

Wait and see what happened.
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok I have 2 notifications. One apparently is being delivered to my home tomorrow and I have another one that is being delivered to a store. Not sure which one is happening. Also I heard that apparently if you pick up at store you have to pay for the payout of the old phone up front before they release the new one to you. Is that correct?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @darthrez

The one at the store you need to pay the device price ($600 or whatever it is for u$ upfront including taxes. The flextab aka upgrade balance form.ur last phone will be added on ur invoice.

I would stay with the one they are sending u at ur home. The upgrade is already done. So if u go to the store and pick the store one up, they can't process that one since e upgrade had been already done.