Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

I am 174 and not in progress how about you

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Joshman2

To be honest it can be any day now. Just sit and be a bit more patient and u will get it :).
I Plan to Stick Around

My 256gb Silver changed to “in progress” not too long ago today. How long of a window is it generally from “in progress” to pick up in store?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @iSayBoourns

It can take 3-5 business days to ship out.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok cool!
I Plan to Stick Around

Just went into Telus and checked my new phone. It's true..the iPhone X's are shipping unlocked 🙂 I had to double check because when I asked a Rogers rep he said NO, they are all LOCKED and they will be locked until you phone and request it be unlocked. He was wrong!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Shrunk

As said before, both my iPhone 8 Plus and Blackberry KeyOne came factory unlocked. So all carriers would be following suit!..

Enjoy!
I Plan to Stick Around

Wish the reps were a little more knowledgeable. He was actually rude about it! Like how dare I even THINK that my phone was unlocked, and he refused to check for me. Told me to go to Telus!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Shrunk

Yeah some Rogers reps are like this. This is why many don't go to Rogers stores anymore. They hire rude and not knowledge people and they wonder why many have issues.
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered my 256GB Silver on Nov 1, 2017 at 10 AM PDT and I just got the email that changes have been made to my account, and the new IMEI is showing on my account.  ITS HAPPENING!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.