Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

congrats to all who have moved into in progress today!

still sitting at 43 open for 64gb grey, fingers crossed for me ASAP! 

I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved mine X this morning 64gb Silver and was Open at 938 position.. its now moved to In Progress as of right now! When do you guys think it will be at the store?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JamesHandy

Sometime this week. Most likely around Wednesday - Friday.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cici24

I hope so!Smiley Happy
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I think it's a conspiracy, they have tons of 64gb both online and in stores but the 256gb is rare and scarce especially the silver. I think apple is deliberately pushing the 64gb so everyone will pay the monthly iCloud subscription for larger data usage and net out a lot more money in both the short and long run.

Now this could be my resentment for not getting mine yet (it is) but common Apple and common Rogers. I really wanted to play with my X over the weekend :-((((((

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @pjkropf

I was thinking the same since apple doesn't have much of the 256GB as well.

I use 1TB from Dropbox for $11 per month and honestly i rather use that then iCloud.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey! I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on AppleCare when bought through Rogers. I was able to apply Apple care onto my device when I preordered and it shows up on my account as an add on. But that’s literally it. I’ve called Rogers and they said they registered it to my serial number but on apples end it doesn’t show AppleCare being registered on my device. Rogers hasn’t really been able to provide any information on the AppleCare and how it’s applied to my device or anything really. Has anyone dealt with this before and how has it worked for them. Thanks !
I've Been Here Awhile

I was at 530 this morning and now just checked to see I’m at 39. Still in Open status though Smiley Sad. This is for a 256 Space Grey.
I had reserved this one through the regular consumer/residential website on the first order day. Went through the business side on Friday and reserved a 64gb Spce Grey. I have only dropped from 530 to 492. Guessing I’ll get the 256 first.

Also noticed that you can delete the reservation on the business side sit if you click the order number. There’s a ‘delete reservation’ option near the bottom of the page.
I've Been Around

hey meommix! i was wondering, i reserved the device as a new customer instead of using my normal account. will i be able to register the phone to my regular acct? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Geoffbernier

It will take 24-48hrs for it to enable on Apple's side. When I did it with Telus. It took 27hrs for it to update on Apple's side.