Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

I am 200 and not moving at all sol probably a long time

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Joshman2

1-3 weeks I would say. Again depends on what amount Apple sends to Rogers.
I'm Here A Lot

@nasa25

Wow....that's a lot of money. That's a mortgate paymen, a 65" 4K UHD TV, a couple of car payments, etc...

The love of toy is root of all our poorness. Alright now, I don't feel all that bad.

Sorry it took your huge bill to make me see the light....lol.

I guess one thing about Rogers they have always taken care of me. I hear other stories from other people and other carries and I must say not only did I get a great deal on the phone I get great deals on my plans.

I'm still wondering if hype is getting the best of us these days and at what cost.

Going off topic here but I always here Samsung owners saying you guys are fools for paying so much for old tech.

Why is it that we never hear about Samsung revolutionizing technology? All I hear when apple does it is, "Oh we already have that in our phone." Yah no one is talking about it because it doesn't work.

One thing they fail to realize is that with Apple, I pay for quality tech that works as it should.

It's one thing to push out a bunch of early technology that doesn't work and has a ton of flaws.

I would rather go with a company that takes their time and produces a quality product that I will be happy with.

"Well Apple locks down their software and Samsung doesn't." I've yet to see a Samsung owner who does something with their phone that blows my mind.  I'm not a fan boy I'm just real. Smiley Wink

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@linuxhead

lol yup I wasn't planning on upgrading this year but I always manage to talk myself into it

I honestly have no regrets on this purchase.  I was setting up my iPhone 7 for sale on the weekend and it seemed so small to me after using the X for a day lol.  

It's definitely a worthwhile upgrade.

I Plan to Stick Around

My device changed to the iPhone X on my rogers account just now. Does that mean my phone is being shipped soon?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Arjun873

Yes that means it will be shipped out within the say or two.
I'm Here A Lot

Rogers direct corporate order still stuck in progress...

I was 27 on October 27th, and now I'm 7 still no movement on my status whatsoever. 

My device still shows my old 6+ when I sign into myrogers account. 

Pretty much have lost hope at this point.... Guessing I'll get it in December. 

Calling or reaching our to chat support is pointless as they have a different answer everytime. 

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm in around position 730 for the space grey 64gig, arranged it for in-store pickup. Do I have any chance of getting this phone in November?

thanks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Fadals

Most likely in 1-3 weeks or so.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

It all depends on the type of account. I have a corporate discount and my position has barely moved, I ordered the phone before a friend of mine who has a business account. I ordered it through the website and he called. He already received it (by mail) while I am still int the queue for my phone to be shipped at the Rogers store. I called rogers and was told that there's more to it than being in a position!!. That got me frustrated