Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @fozi16

I would within 1 month or so.
I've Been Here Awhile

Moved about 20 spots between Friday and today, are these cancellations or is Rogers processing phones one by one? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @GibMcFragger

Good choice. It seems Rogers couldn't so much so someone else did. Have fun with your toy!!
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Thanks! I am already. I already tested the poop Animoji, lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @alim_m

Most if not all are cancellations. They haven't gotten any yet. Their warehouse is closed on Sundays and most of Saturday too.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi friends,

I am in a predicament which should not be unprecedented - so far I have unable to get a solution from all sorts of customer support (personal friends at Rogers included).

Here's what I'm trying to do:

1. I pre-ordered ship to home option for my iPhone X. Got an email confirmation as expected. Pre-order said 2+ weeks to ship. 

2. Me, being impatient (we're all human), tried to find in-store stock to get lucky. 

3. Found one in stock. Promptly tried to cancel my pre-order ship to home. Can't find an option whatsoever on the website. Customer Service no help. Live Chat no help. Best Buy Mobile could not get any help from higher up.

Am I truly stuck waiting for approx. a month for my pre-order to ship when there's ridiculous availability to pick one up right now in the GTHA? Literally the box was right in front of me and because of this upgrade order pending the in-store representative could not help upgrade due to this unforeseen circumstance.

Thank you all.

QuietRain

I Plan to Stick Around

Got my phone through Best Buy yesterday when I walked in and they had stock. Can the AppleCare through Rogers be added a day after? Just call them I guess or anyone able to do it over chat?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @QuiteRain

Unfortunately you are stuck since the upgrade is already happening. Ship to home is a upgrade automatically.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks Meowmix. Any idea of time to ship if I pre-ordered Oct. 29th? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @QuiteRain

Depeends on how many units Rogers gets from Apple. Could be weeks.