Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

I was #13 on the corporate side for a 64GB Space Grey but was just able to go to Best Buy and get one and retain my same plan and discount. Whole thing was painless and I'm happy now! 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just goto any best buy mobile store and upgrade. Call them and ask if they can upgrade phone on business line
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bahmed

You can't. I am a former employee of Best Buy and I can tell you their systems don't let them do the upgrades or activations for business or corporate customers.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I’m not talking about BestBuy. I’m talking about BestBuy Mobile only shops.

I just did today at BestBuy Mobile at Limeridge Mall Hamilton, Ontario.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@ragu13

Yeah it’s $9 a month for AC+

$33 less than paying $249 at once to Apple. Quite a good deal

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bahmed

Weird because those systems are the same as the Best Buy lotions... They run the same software and coding. Maybe your account wasn't as high as most in business and or corporate and thus why u got it. Worth a shot though.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Actually have to call Rogers to upgrade. They can’t do from their end only becuase they need some kind of codes. But they do upgrade business line and there were other business customers as well.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bahmed

Hmm weird but atleast u got it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@dannyt275

Did you have to cancel your  corporate order before going to  bestbuy, or did bestbuy cancel it for you?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

There’s NO need to cancel your business ot corporate plan. Before you goto store just call rogers helpline and upgrade your plan to whatever new plan you want. Then goto BestBuy Mobile Only Store and NOT BestBuy Store.

Now all you need to do is tell them that you want to do phone upgrade on your BUSINESS LINE. That’s it. They will take care of it as long as they have phone.

They will call some rogers helpline for dealers and then they will do all upgrades and even plan changes with help of Rogers Rep on phone with them. I actually asked them to add monthly AppleCare+ they did.

The guys at BestBuy Mobile in Limeridge Mall, Hamilton are so nice. I called them to check if they have iPhone X 64GB and to ask if they upgrade phones on business lines. I asked if they can hold a phone for me for 30min and the nice lady said no problem 😁

These guys at BestBuy Mobile only shops only deal with mobiles so they are more friendly and will spend all the time they need to make sure everything is done correctly.

There were other two fellows doing business line upgrades on Rogers and Bell. So give it a try.

Make sure you call them first and ask if they do phone upgrades on Business lines.