Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

I'm on corporate plan and still no movement on my device. Every year, corporate plans get less love for some reason. Don't know why. But the plans are cheaper, I believe.

What are people paying on personal plans per month?

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

So retention’s was able to add $9/month Apple care to my account. The pop up saying full subsidy repayment required was just an error she said and she was able to override it.

I’m happy!

$9 per month for AppleCare on an iPhone X? I’ll take that all day long.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

Very nice!! Glad it worked out!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@S-D

How early did you place your preorder? My coworkers placed it right after 8 am when it supposedly went live on RogersDirect, and they are on back order too with no indication of their place in line. Is there a way to find out what your wait list number is if you are on back order?

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Does anyone know how AC+ works through the monthly option? I know it provides up to 2 accidental claims but say you use one or both of those claims, are you then locked into a 24 month term?

I’m just trying to ensure we get full AC+ coverage through this monthly plan.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

You can cancel it at any time. You aren't committed to a 24 month period for it.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I canceled my order for a 64 spacegrey this morning. Anyone in Winnipeg who can’t wait... go to Best Buy!!pemby and regent locations have some stock still... couldn’t believe. Didn’t until I saw it in person
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@Rainforest99

From what I have seen on here the corporate plans are a thing of the past.  Plus how often does corporate plans get renegotiated? I have seen regular plans on here better than the corp plans. What are you paying monthly for your corporate plan?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

for corporate plan users, anyone have any updates on their reservation? I'm stuck at #3 since reservation morning and no changes to status or emails for updates since...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25

So the 9 bucks a month is actual AppleCare+ or is it the Rogers protection plan? Can I still get it if I purchased directly through Apple?

If it is AppleCare+ for that cost, after a 24 month period, it’s close to 60 bucks of savings...how can they offer this

Am I missing something?