Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Just wow. There is no explanation. I'd be furious.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I was, but I was being pleasant because it was in no way the Best Buy reps fault. He was as mad about the entire situation as I was.

I'm so mad at Rogers, and all they could do was shorten the month wait to a couple of weeks, and it would involve them changing my plan two times in the process.

Still not good enough. I guess they don't want me to sign for two years....

On Sunday when my Koodo account officially closes and they release the limbo on my number, I am gonna port back out of Rogers.

Best Buy still has my pre-order phone waiting for me, it doesn't matter what carrier I put it on.

I've Been Around

Both Rogers authorized dealers in my city had zero stock for iPhone X. My preorder was position 501 and my apple preorder was scheduled for nov 28. I walk into Best Buy at lunch today and they have tons in stock so I end up just picking one up there. Not even a line!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Lumi

Best Buy is a close to Apple so they get more stock then others lol. Great that u got it!!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @GibMcFragger

Wow just wow. This is a joke. I would have sent a email to the Office of the President and speak to them on how this situation is being handled on both Koodo and Rogers side.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @iSayBoourns

Well it does state that ship to home orders are a priority. So i guess they put more devices on that end in the business side so they can get them out sooner.

Again reserving a device doesn't guarantee you will get it at launch or before anyone else. I posted this on page 1 post 1 as well. So all in all you will get yours in the second batch. There isn't much we can do here sadly just wait.

Ship to home orders got priority it seems over ship to store orders. So with that being said they most likely put more devices towards that.
I Plan to Stick Around

Picked up my 256 silvers yesterday morning from Rogers!! We absolutely love these phones!! Good luck to all!
I Plan to Stick Around

** haven’t missed a launch day yet!!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @toaste73

Yay!! Happy for you. Enjoy!:)
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I walked into a Best Buy in the afternoon yesterday and hey had the Xs in stock. Almost bought one but got an 8 Plus the other week. You can even reserve at your local Apple Store today. They have stock here in ottawa.