Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Decided on BestBuy and picked it up Friday at 10AM with amazingly only one person in front of me, so in and out in about 30 mins. More amazingly ended up with 12 month no interest financing, and a free wireless charger. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I just remember the order page on Rogers saying that "ship to home" was the quickest option...so I went with that! And very funny @Meowmix I won't have a choice! Try fighting teenagers off of a new apple gadget. I'll be lucky if I get to touch it the first day it arrives. Thankfully my otterbox is already here and waiting!!! 😄

I Plan to Stick Around

Ohhh, feedback on the charger. Do you like it?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Qdriver

Yes that worked because either you had a Best Buy or applied for it. To be honest with you i would have done that but hey to each their own anyways lol ( I always told my clients at Best Buy not to do it lol).

Enjoy none the less!!:)
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Shrunk

I am using my Samsung Fast Charger wireless charging pad with my 8+ and charges the phone the same time as the lighting cable would. So all in all its great.
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh, so it's not slower! I gave my friend false information tonight then. I told him it does not charge as quickly.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Shrunk

It needs a fast 29w adapter to do fast charging but with a normal limits adapter that Apple gives u, it charges as fast as the cable would plugged in
I Plan to Stick Around

@Shrunk wrote:
Ohhh, feedback on the charger. Do you like it?

Fantastic!!! I was blown away!  I wasn’t expecting one actually for a little while, but he sold me into getting the GeekSquad thing by throwing it in there at no extra cost. I used it imeediately after I got home and set it up. My wife had to stop me after about 50 consecutive times of putting it on and off lol.

I Plan to Stick Around

OK, and do you have a cases on your phone? Does that make a difference for charging speed?
I Plan to Stick Around

It seemed like it charged faster than the normal cables, but that could be me.