Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

I ordered 4 iPhone X,

two silver 64gb and two space gray 64gb. The space gray have been shipped the silver are still in the initial status 'In Progress'

I guess they had more stock for space gray the silver iphones.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25 wrote:
@Jrsmithz

Thanks man. This fight is long from over. I’m just setting up my new X and then it’s back to the clash later tonight lol

Keep fighting the good fight my man! 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25

Sorry man, totally missed your reply. Thanks. You guys are @Meowmix absolutely correct, just got UPS shipping message. I must say this year Rogers / Apple got better inventory. I ordered 9:34am EST ship to home, I never thought, I will get the phone that FAST considering I was late and last few years experience with Rogers Pre-Orders!  

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

just got an e-mail notifying me of shipment! so much faster than i expected. Anyone else having issues where apartment # is not showing up on their order #? i'm worried there will be some sort of delay now -_-

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@mwahidullah

My experience hasn’t been “better inventory”. I ordered/reserved my iPhone at 8:55am eastern (6:55am my time in Alberta) and am not even close to receiving mine yet.

Which model did you reserve?

My queue (for a 256gb Silver) was at 231 going into launch day. The end of launch day and it has only budged 7 spots, down to 224.

Seems unimaginable that Rogers only were able to fulfill 7 silver 256gb iphone X’s for ALL of Canada, on launch day...

Hopefully someone has more insight on this?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dbadakhs

Some did. Create a UPS account and grange the location of the device being shipped too to a UPS store and get it from there. You could call in and have them fix it for u and delay it for a day as well.

You could out a note outside on Monday morning saying ups delivery for your name at this floor and number.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Restoring from icloud on the new X.
Rogers in Carrefour Laval only received reservations iphones, nothing for walk in...
The good news is that they added applecare monthly for 9$. Should this be visible on apple website next week?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@iSayBoourns

I ordered Silver 64GB

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I picked up my new phone earlier today!  Still trying to get used to not having a home button. 

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@dbadakhs

Yup anyone in apartment/condos are having a heck of a time because Rogers isn’t putting the unit number in the address

If you can get them to hold the package at the depot prior to delivery attempt then do that. If not, call ups and give them your unit number. It could delay shipment by one business day but hopefully not.

I was able to get mine today. Also left a massive note for ups on the front door of my condo foyer. That probably helped.