Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

@Meowmix

Lol no worries. If there’s one thing I’m good at it’s drinking.

If there’s two things im good at its drinking and typing stuff.

I like drinking and typing stuff.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

How do I check my number in the queue for business orders? I got it from rogersdirect.ca but I can't find my queue number

I Plan to Stick Around

Grabbed my bad boy this morning, I was surprisingly not up sold for Rogers protection, opted for Apple Care, got it for $9 bucks a month, saved my about $33 bucks over 2 years rather than buying it directly from Apple. 

I highly suggest a protection of some such, if you crack your screen with Apple Care, it's $39 bucks deductible for them to fix it, out of warranty, it's $359. If your phone get's ran over by a bus, and needs a massive surgery or replacement it will be $129 deductible, and rather than $709 out of warranty, and a very very very very bad day.

Weight your options, I like the fact that I can just run into the genius bar, and get handled properly, instead of getting the run around by Rogers 3rd party company that handles their phone warranty.

You can ONLY purchase it on the day of purchase, so give them a call today or when you get your phone, or your out of luck. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Well went to my Rogers today at lunch here in Kitchener and mine was not in. They had two but mine was not there and they said they would call when it comes in. I had asked how there are two when I was #7 for 256 Silver iPhone X but neither are mine. They said, nope your name is not on either, will call when it comes in. Called @ 4pm again and still not there.

Thought that was pretty weird, wonder when I’ll get the call??

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @pjkropf

Were those reservation devices or walk in ones? If it was a walk in I would have grabbed that one instead.

If those were reservations then maybe they didn't read it correctly or indeed urs didn't arrive at the store yet.
I'm Here A Lot

i started at position 674 (grey, 256gb) and now i'm only at 493... look like i will have to wait many more days!

I Plan to Stick Around

I asked if I could get one of those and they said no. They did say that they may get a delivery between 1-4 and why I called at 4 but no luck.

From the way they were talking they were reservation ones but not mine.

Wish it was easier, now I have to hope that it comes in and they call me and did not just give it to someone else

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @IamRamses

Yeah looks like that Smiley Sad
I'm Here A Lot

Picked up two today. One at Markville mall and one at Eaton centre. Totally different experience. Was able to buy outright at Eaton. But was forced to get a plan with no tab at Markville.
I Plan to Stick Around

Jus got an email @Meowmix
While you’re waiting, we thought we’d update you on a few important details about your reservation. You’re currently number 21 in line. A Apple iPhone X 256GB Grey has been reserved for the wireless number xxxxxxx. What does this mean? Jus an update that it will take a billion more years to ship 🙄