Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @therock1124

Yay!! Happy for you! Enjoy:)
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Also if Rogers didn’t include condo numbers on any shipments I’m sure UPS is being innunated with calls today lol

I checked the shipping email for my iPad a few months ago and they got the address spot on. Wonder what happened with these X addresses. Probably someone was rushing big time over at Rogers lol

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Did you get an email saying that the schedule delivery has changed? That's the email I received this morning after being told last night that it was scheduled for delivery today. 

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@darthrez

Who’s that directed to? Me? If so I only got the original shipping email yesterday.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

No emails, other than the new service agreement email on nov 2

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25 

Sorry that was directed at you. I got shipping yesterday and this morning notification from UPS  that shipment schedule has changed. 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I have a rogers small business account and I just received a shipping notification regarding my Silver 64GB iPhone X.  It was 2 of 377 as of yesterday morning but has not displayed my position since.  The UPS tracking number does not show on the UPS site yet.  I'm not expecting this until next week as I am in Winnipeg.   

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@darthrez

Where are you located? It might be a region specific kind of thing...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@1jwd Is this the first notification you got since you placed the order? I got an email yesterday saying my order has been escalated but haven't heard anything since. Don't even have a queue number anymore. 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi everyone,

I pre-ordered my 64 GB silver and chose the option to ship to a rogers store. I received an email on Oct 31st confirming my iPhone X had been shipped, but the email didn't have any tracking information. I checked my rogers account and couldn't find any information on the site with any tracking information... is tracking information only given to those who chose to ship to home?