Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Picked up one of each color. Decided to use the black one. If anyone interested in the silver one at cost, pm me.
I Plan to Stick Around

Bring on the Cancellations!

Down one more, to 98!

256GB Grey X

I'm Here A Lot

Just got an update on my UPS tracking. Delivery to home in Edmonton is set for today by end of day!

I'm pretty surprised and happy since I didn't get my pre order in till about 11am EST.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i got it!

i was able to pick my iphone x at the ups depot this morning
(ship to home ordered at 5h50est, silver, 256go)

i had noticed overnight that my tracking status was still sitting at "ready for ups" or whatever the initial update was; last night i had changed my delivery to a ups store but shortly after that i thought better and changed it to the depot where the phone arrives (the edmonton ups hub)

i was the first person at the depot this morning when it opened and the guy was helpful and let me know the truck with the phone on hadn't arrived yet but to check back at 8h30 - 9h00 so i grabbed a coffee and by 8h15 i had a text message saying it was delivered

lesson learned, next upgrade i'll ship to home again (if i choose rogers) and i will use ups to redirect the shipment to the depot which was a good choice because i noticed rogers had printed my address without my condo number on the shipping label so that would have guaranteed to delay me until monday if i didn't redirect the package

also, the brown ups box was soaked on one side with water reaching inside of the box to make the outside of the plastic around the iphone box wet but it seems like it didn't get any further than that so i am sure it is fine, i think it was just wet for a few minutes once it was taken out of the truck since we're blanketed with snow right now

anyways, good luck to @nasa25 and anyone else waiting for their ship to home order, thank you @Meowmix and everyone else for helping and i'll see you guys around!

I Plan to Stick Around

Are any business/corporate customers getting their phone today?
I'm Here A Lot

Has anyone with a corp order through rogersdirect gotten an update? I moved from 27 to 8 but still am sitting in progress(pre fulfilment) hoping I get my device soon but its not looking good at this point... 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

Regarding the business and corporate customers reservations. I doubt you will see them today to be honest. Most likely in a week or two. I'm being very honest as i remember every reservation for business and corporate customers got theirs week or weeks later.
I Plan to Stick Around

I noticed it went from 830~ to 750~ but I’m still stuck at #14 for a 64 Space Gray. Still in pre fulfillment and no communications since I put in my preorder.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Thanks @aojsn

Ups said they are still working on my case and are going to call me back shortly.

I was trying for over an hour to redirect my shipment to a hub but for some reason I was getting the same error message over and over again. I’m still keeping out hope that I’ll be able to pick it up at my local access point after work but if it’s monday I guess I’ll survive lol.

I have to downgrade my iOS to 11.1 tonight anyways

Enjoy the phone!

I'm Here A Lot

I GOT IT!!!! No shipping email or nothing.  Just got a doorbell ring and I looked to see and it was UPS!!!!  My heart leapt up lol... so even if you don’t get an email, you still might get the phone cause I did!!!

thanks to @Meowmix for his help