Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

I had an email on nov 2 indicating new service agreement and had an imei and so card. I was expecting shipment today but I received no shipping email at all.  Looks like I’m not getting the phone today.

maybe I’ll be able to get one on Monday?

I Plan to Stick Around

Congratz!

It's ridiculous to see a post like this when a Rogers supervisor is claiming its impossible!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@Meowmix when I had received an email on November 1st saying that changes have been made to my account. It shows iPhone X and IMEI number and I have been charged for the upgrade fee. I read earlier in the message board that my phone might be on its way? What does this mean?

Thank you

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @arjungulati

That means that those devices are getting ready to ship out. Not all of them will be shipped out but most. Remember some can be shipped out today or Monday.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey man,

Same issue here, I called them yesterday and I was told they'd call me once my iPhone gets there...

I am in position 40 in their reservation system... (64GB grey)

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @therock1124

Most likely that would be true.
I Plan to Stick Around

Is ship at home faster than pick up at store? @Meowmix
I Plan to Stick Around

@PhiliPhone

I selected the same Rogers store, but I received no call and my status is still "open".. Smiley Indifferent

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Km148

They are both the same as indicated here. You can see that the same amount of people picking up at the store are the same number of people getting shipped to home.
I Plan to Stick Around

Picked my 256GB Silver this morning at the Apple Store. Currently setting up. I also have one through the Rogers reserve that hasn’t come in yet. First impressions are that the phone is a bit thicker than I expected, the screen seems smaller (coming from an iPhone 6S plus), and I look forward to a truly bezel-less phone but otherwise it’s beautiful and I’m super excited about the purchase.