Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hey y'all, anybody shipping their iPhone X to Rogers 1015 ste Catherine in Montreal and got a call? I called yesterday to know if my iPhone had arrived and they said they would call me when it did. Somehow, I highly doubt they will, they have been telling me the same thing for the past 5 years and never called lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

rogers just called me, my iphone X is ready to be picked up at the store!

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers never fail to surprise me, a "supervisor" over the phone for the last hour is trying to tell me thats its impossible any rogers customers have received tracking numbers and that Rogers hasn't received any devices before launch day because the device has not been launched..... whatever that means.

She also told me it's impossible anyone who ordered ship-to-home won't get it today since its a minimum 48 hours shipping!

Anyways basically Rogers has thrown small-business customers to the curb on this one, very disappointing seeing small business accounts pay thousands more per month than consumer accounts do!! You would think they would prioritize them or at least be somewhat on the same page.

I Plan to Stick Around

I got the exact same email. Doesn't look like a phone today 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DowntownBen

Wow.. Seems like this supervisor doesn't know anything at all to be honest and makes up stories. I would take what they said with a grain of salt.

Today is the launch day so really this person has no clue what they are saying and this is what i was saying at the Office of the President. They have managers and supervisors which have no clue what they are saying.
I've Been Here Awhile

Ship to home arrived today around 930am and setting it up as we speak!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Did you receive an email notification before? I ordered mine on Pre-Order date at 6:15am...still NOTHING! 

I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone confirm if Best Buy / Canadapost  tracking  status changed. Since the day one it says 

“Electronic information submitted by shipper”

I know Canada Post won’t deliver home but it will deliver to Best Buy store. Very strange tracking status didn’t change nor  received any phone call from Best Buy. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Just a reads up for all you Rogers customers with Corp discounts.  When I preordered via Rogers direct for the iPhone 7 Plus I was #499.  Then in 90 days later in January I got an email saying “you are #101 out of #499”.  I know the system haven’t changed at all.  So if you’re the impatient type and have a Corp discount.  Just go to the Apple store and buy one.  Get the discount taken off your account, buy one, get the discount re-added.

I'm Here A Lot

Has anyone with a corp order through rogersdirect gotten an update? I moved from 27 to 8 but still am sitting in progress(pre fulfilment) hoping I get my device soon but its not looking good at this point...