Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

quick question for all, the email from rogers said:

APPLE IPX 64 GB Grey and OBERTHUR SIM513

I wasnt expecting a new sim card, is that normal?  first time upgrading through rogers.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

They normally supply a SIM card with every device in case your old one doesn’t fit. You don’t need to use it.
I Plan to Stick Around

Great thanks! @GibMcFragger
I Plan to Stick Around

LoL.

I think they got one extra phone in stock, cause I just dropped by one on the queue, or someone cancelled their order...

I Plan to Stick Around

@Prospect wrote:

LoL.

I think they got one extra phone in stock, cause I just dropped by one on the queue, or someone cancelled their order...

if it was a 64 silver I cancelled one LOL

I Plan to Stick Around

Both Rogers and BestBuy are all set and good to go for tomorrow. Kinda wishing I did this ship to home thing now though. I’m sure it’ll be mayhem at both locations.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

successfully changed my delivery to the ups store near me — i chose the store over the hub as the hub is closed saturdays but the store is not closed on saturdays in case something weird happens at the end of the day where they need to "sort it"

if this delays me getting it until monday, too bad, but it shouldn't as the package likely isn't even in edmonton yet so re-routing the delivery should be mine (and checking through forums, people have successfully re-routed to ups store locations without delay many times so it's just chance)

plus, i'd be waiting until monday if anything failed with the driver delivery to my address (i.e. just leaves a notice without attempting, missed call, etc.)

so fingers crossed! i want to pick it up tomorrow, haha

I've Been Here Awhile

Anyone in Toronto cancelling they're ROGERS reservation for instore pick up tomorrow? Would love to have my device on launch than next week.

Message me if so!
I Plan to Stick Around

ITS OFFICIALY LAUNCH DAY GUYS, CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone with a business account reservation gotten any shipping emails? Last email I got was for escalation/priority Thursday afternoon

I hope Rogers isn’t putting business lines on the back burner