Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Ordered 256 Space Grey on Ship to Home. UPS just confirmed via email that it will be delivered tomorrow afternoon (2-6 pm). Yea!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JMFK13

It could take 1-3 business days due to many factors with UPS, Weather and such. You will get it tomorrow though.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Geoffbernier

Yay!!!:)
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cafge1

Yay!! Enjoy it!:)
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@aojsn

yeah I was trying to figure out how to get ups to hold my package for pickup but once I created a ups my choice account I’m not getting the hold for pickup option. 

I wont be home tomorrow but I’m hoping they attempt an early delivery and the leave it at the ups store before 5pm or so. Otherwise I’ll have to wait until Saturday to pick it up. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Any chance that the store will deny me picking up the phone using buying outright?  It does state under the reservation faq that we can purchase the phone with no term agreements.

Any help would be great.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

got my shipping email as well at 19h06est (ship to home, edmonton, 256go, silver)

crossing my fingers for tomorrow, tracking info right now is unavailable

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @KPMA

The stores CAN refuse outright sales as the stores operate on the store managers discretion.

They most likely will let you do it though.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello,
Order my iPhone X last Friday morning. Got an email last Tuesday oct 31 telling me it had been shipped to the designated store. Is there any way to see if the store has received it? Didn’t get any phone call from the store yet and am getting antsy !
I Plan to Stick Around

Yay! Got my shipping email just now, for tommorow.

@nasa25 i have a similar problem with delivery, as i keyed in the wrong address.  I just created my UPS choice account now and just redirected it to the local UPS store.  THis way figured no messing around with attempted delivery and instead ill get an email when at the store to pick up.  Not sure if that helps or not but figured would mention