Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

I'm sitting at position 91 - Open for a 256GB silver. What do you think for timeline?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Picking up my XGrey256 tomorrow morning. I really want to protect this expensive device. So between AppleCare and Rogers extended device protection, what should i go for and how much it is going to cost. Thank You 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AJ7777

Rogers device protection can be added on any device. Apple Care can only be added on Apple devices. So let's say u which to another device that's not Apple, then u won't have the protection. Plus u will have to on a minimum of $200 deductible. This can be added on ur bill.

Apple Care is the same as above just for the iPhone only, you can cancel it anytime if u wish. They both do the same as well.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Just got my shipping email. Yeah buddy!

shipped via ups. It’s just saying label created now so I can’t see if the estimated delivery date is tomorrow but I’m 99% sure it will be. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

Yay!!!Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25 — awesome! that means mine shouldn't be far behind since i ordered about an hour before haha : )

good luck getting your device tomorrow, my fear is that ups will pull a "delivery attempted" without even trying and i'll be stuck getting it from the depot on monday or something if they're closed over the weekend — i find fedex to be way better but we'll see, it will depend on if it's signature required or not

I've Been Around

I'm Here A Lot

I’m 256 grey ship to home. Order confirmation on pre order day at 5:57am. My Rogers hardware upgrade, emei and subsidy all showed today. Got email for shipping at 8:29pm today. Email said could take 3-5 days through ups but when I put it in my shopping app, it says 1 day. My Apple shipment also said one day in my shipping app.

Re read the beginning of email and it says this:
Hello,
Great news! We have shipped your Apple APPLE IPX 256 GB Grey and OBERTHUR SIM513 to you on October 27, 2017. Please note it can take 3 – 5 business days for it to reach you.
I'm Here A Lot

Just got my shipping email! Hopefully it comes tomorrow! Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

Just got my shipping email! Ordered from Maple ridge BC 💪🏻