Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

I asked the exact same question last night. This morning my account showed iphone x as my device and it showed a balance of $500 and something. It also showed the eime number of my new X. So I expect the same will happen to you. I ordered mine around 7:00 AM on the order day.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cici24

Unfortunately no. Most likely in a week or two.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @scott-5x5

If you did a ship to home order then you won't find it online. Ship to home orders will not give u a reservation number or a status que. I explained this also on pave 1,post 1 :).

If you did ship to store however it should be on the My oMy Rogers under Device Upgrade.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Ah! Thanks for the info. I read through that post but must have missed that bit! So it's a simply a waiting game for me? I figure I can expect it sometime between tomorrow and New Years? (Not sarcasm, that's what I'm actually expecting!)

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @scott-5x5

Honestly you never know. Seeing as the first batch is ready I can assume that the next batch should be in a week or two.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

From 783 to 405 out of 837 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Beware, those who preordered at Best Buy and Apple and are on corporate. They can’t process any HUP. Best Buy called today to inform me that they received them. Then they called again to ensure I wasn’t on corp... which I am. 2 iPhone X available instore for 2 lucky people. 😉

Luckily, I had also preordered at Rogers and my local store will receive them tomorrow and does corporate. It’s not even all Rogers stores that do it so beware on that front as well!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Viande

Yes we explained this before to! Thanks!

When I worked at Best Buy we rejected many that had a business and corporate accounts due to our systems not able to handle those accounts for security reasons.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 5.16.14 PM.png

Ordered through an authorized dealer... I wonder when this might change or ship. Was really hoping to have mine on launch. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ZDTech

Honestly i see this next week or in 2 weeks. Not tomorrow or this weekend.