Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

good to see you back on here Meow! Every year you are here like clockwork! 

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Jrsmithz

hmm it's good that you were even able to get the $9 a month pricing.   I think since they noted it on the account you might be able to take advantage of a rep error on that one.  

I don't recall seeing the AC+ option when I pre-ordered but I was also racing through the pages so maybe I missed it.  

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

and I pay the outstanding balance on my next phone bill? I can't get rogers to give me a consistent answer 🙂 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@darthrez

There is no consistency when talking to them lol. think theres a lack of training in a lot of departments.

Still better then most other carriers imo

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok, so I went to check where I am in the queue and realized this pre-order is under the wrong account 😕

There are 2 accounts for my family, 3 phones on one, 1 phone on the other.

Am I pooched? Can they move the pre-order to the other line?

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I called my Best Buy Mobile, and they told me “we are not allowed to divulge whether we have received any devices yet, or confirm if your pre-order is here”.

They wouldn’t even give me any tidbit.

They did say that whatever is in my email is what stands.

The email I got a few days ago said that the preorder is bring transferred to that store, and they would call me on or before the 3rd to arrange a time for pickup.

Does that 100% it will be there tomorrow, or is the email just generic to all preorder customers?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @darthrez

Good to see you again!! Yup ship to home orders get charged on the next invoice. 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meow! 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25 wrote:

@Jrsmithz

hmm it's good that you were even able to get the $9 a month pricing.   I think since they noted it on the account you might be able to take advantage of a rep error on that one.  

I don't recall seeing the AC+ option when I pre-ordered but I was also racing through the pages so maybe I missed it.  

Yeah I would give it a try tomorrow when you get the phone tomorrow, maybe they might be a giving mood. It might be different for me since my time of purchase would be in store tomorrow, but I mean you can maybe find a rep to sympathize with you a bit on how crazy pre-ordering an IPhone is.

As I said thought, someone else in the forum said they got it added before the phone even arrived. So who knows. lol

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Small business, order was showing #513 in line, but now the que has disappeared. Any ideas?