Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

@enigma4321

lol well let's hope not.  Can't have that brand new X wandering around all lost looking for it's dad.

@Meowmix

the rogers iPhones might be coming unlocked as well....I have no idea.  I'll test it out once I get it. 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

HI Meowmix, 

I have the same thing happen to me.  Do you mean it will start the shipping tomorrow to my house, or that i will receive it tomorrow?

I also ordered the ship to home option so I have no visibility in the process currently.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Pre ordered at 6am 256GB Space Grey for ship to home, no shipping email but I did get an account change email so I’ll take that as I’ll be getting it tomorrow 😁
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @therock1124

All ship to home orders will either be shipped out tonight or tomorrow for same day delivery.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

For the people on corporate /business accounts... things are finally moving. I was #61. Now I’m #32

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm happy for you folks getting your device tomorrow. I remember that excitement well.

Being higher up the list is a blessing in disguise for me as I am no longer sold on this device. I'd be very interested in your hands on experiences so I can learn if this is the device for me or not.

Cheers

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, I only ordered mine yesterday.  Paid the full price (as I didn't wanna swap plans, it wasn't worth it).

I didn't use the reservation system, instead just ordered it ship to my house.  So I guess the first indication will be the update of the IMEI number and balance right?  That or a "account change notification"? Do they text those? Or email them?

I'm guessing I'll be waiting a few weeks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@tecnobrat

You will most likely be waiting a few weeks ya

And you will see the change on your account on myRogers and they will email and text you once it has shipped out

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @tecnobrat

You will receive it in a couple of weeks sadly.

Your account will change over the IMEI number and the balance remaining as well.

Once it ships out, it will send u a email letting u know it's been shipped.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I ordered my iPhone X 64GB Space grey on Oct.29 around 11am. I chose to ship to home. I got 2 emails shortly after ordering one saying your order has been received and it lists the device and one saying changes made to your account that shows I added rogers device protection. When do you think I will receive it?