Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

My ship to Home 64GB Space Grey also added to my account this morning, with account change notification also sent!  ORdered 6:10am on the 27th

Yay!

No i just have to wait for the delivery companies confirmation and see if they can hold at depo!  I was half asleep when i ordered and keyed in the wrong delivery address, and Rogers cannot change! 😞

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @tb13

It would be either UPS or QMS. QMS drivers will text u to let u know when they are coming. You can easily ask then to drop it off at another location. However with UPS u would need to call in once u get the tracking number and see what they can do for u.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

woke up late

re: my ship-to-home order, i got a text message to the line i upgraded saying changes were made, got an email saying the same thing (but no shipping email yet, i'll update when that comes), and myrogers is now showing an updated flextab balance and imei

looks like i'm in it for launch day (ordered 5h50est, 256go silver)

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Much appreciated @Meowmix
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @tb13

You are welcome!:)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@nat12345 i'm still #4 in progress(pre-fulfilment); i don't think any business customers are getting their phone on launch..

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Will the rogers stores be open early on Friday - at 8AM instead of regular time 9:30AM?

Will they be able to add the phone to my account on contract without actually opening the box? I would prefer to bring the phone home unopened and switch out the SIM there.

Am I likely to end up sitting in the store for a few hours waiting for the Rogers system to work properly? Haven't tried to buy a phone on launch day for 6 years.

Reserved Silver 256GB - position: 1

Thanks!

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Corporate rogersdirect order #27 still in progress(pre-fulfilment) as well... 

order still isn't back on my account when I log in, but comes up when I search for it.

Thinking about trying a Rogers store in the morning to see how it goes. Was anyone able to confirm that you're able to add the cost of the phone to our bill in store? or do we have to pay upfront?

Cheers!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kalfalfa

Depends on each store. Some have said they will and some haven't.

Yes they can. You will have to ask them not to open the device to see it. You want to do it later on.

They do this for security reasons to make sure that the device isn't damaged and to make sure it works. So if u go home and see damage, the store will reject to help you. However Apple will help u.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hph198

Unfortunately most Rogers corporate stores can NOT access corporate or business accounts. I would highly suggest calling into the stores today to see which ones can and then go to those. Rather not be disappointed and upset in the AM.