Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

@jillzzzy77was your status updated to shipped?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

Read below from Apple.

" Apple is opening its ‘Reserve and Pickup’ retail system in Canada and several other countries for the iPhone X.

The dedicated Canadian Reserve and Pickup page states that reservations for the iPhone X will re-open at 6am (in all Canadian time zones) on November 4th.

The process allows customers to reserve an iPhone X at a physical Apple store by completing a short online form. The form then provides the buyer with a unique registration code, which they can use to complete the transaction once they travel to the store. The website doesn’t specify what the exact window of time is for pick-ups, though some media outlets are reporting it could be as slim as 30 minutes"
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Has anyone had their position move since Monday/Tuesday?
Just wondering if there’s been any sign of a second shipment coming in. Still sitting at 14 and open for a silver 64gb. Was originally at 94
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So i have a reservation for 3 diffrent iphones black 256 silver 64 and black 64. Im also reciving one to my house. is there any way to help someone on here out and give them an early spot for these reservations? they are all launch date

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@187ontheYeah, an easy way to help would have been not to order 4 iphones in the first place. Why do you need that many?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @187onthe

Hopefully you get someone to help u!
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Mine shows shipped, but it's still waiting to be picked up. I don't think the warehouse has shipped them out to the stores yet. I suspect that will happen tomorrow.

I am getting a 64GB Silver.
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Mine shows shipped, but it's only a label so far. I assume they will ship tomorrow. The Western Warehouse is about 45 minutes away from the closest Best Buy Mobile to me (which is 5 minutes away from me at the mall).
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dfm83

Second shipment most likely won't come until some time next week to be honest unless Apple somehow sends them more tomorrow.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @GibMcFragger

Honestly i seen this with the iPhone 7 launch. During launch day some devices get shipped to the stores early morning / mid afternoon via UPS.