Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @ragu13

Thank you for that .unfortunately I am not at home or else I would have copied and paste all that but after how I was responded back I let someone else explain it.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @starter

That is correct. I warned others about this too and let them know to call in even if they got a tracking number or not.

Some stores are either busy or don't call until later on.

Always good to call if u haven't received anything
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@truhunk

Be safe in knowing I have reserved directly though Apple and have not received any shipment status email yet either. I have called my bank and Apple and have been guaranteed 100% that both of my devices will arrive on Friday the 3rd

Apple is very particular about how communication is sent, I'll be willing to bet that a lot of the ship to home Friday deliveries are waiting at a warehouse but have not been assigned serial numbers or shipping queues based on Apple telling them not to send communications before until the item ships...for Friday arrival, nothing will ship until Thursday at the earliest.

Patience...a lot of us have been through these same trials and it mostly works out in the in.

Unless your name is @Th1ef of course hahahahahaha. Luck changing this year my friend?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

No need for thanks...I feel like we go way back lol

@aojsn is correct however in the way it is being interpreted because of the poorly communicated FAQ.

It's quite possible in my weakened and vulnerable iphoneless state any of us could have read it the same way. I didn't have to learn the hard way fortunately, I had a Rogers rep explain it to me which made my decision for me...I need a designated number to know where I stand, I couldn't deal with darkness with my iPhone!! lol

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ragu13

We all make mistakes and take every single sentence or wording the wrong way. After all we are all humans!:).

Hope eveyone gets theirs Friday!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got off the phone to change my plan to a premium tab+ plan. I stuck with just 2gb because I have wifi everywhere. Plan was regular $110 and they gave it to me for $85 a month. That is the lowest they could go. It's typically $55 a month for that plan but the extra $30 is to pay off the phone. They also gave me $150 credit on my next bill to help pay for the phone. I didn't even ask for that. I was just hoping for some extra data for a few months...sweet!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @arewhyehen

Sweet deal!!:)
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I just thought maybe I got lost somewhere. I'll be a bit more patient. Thanks.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @truhunk

Yeah unfortunately that's how they do it at Rogers with this solution.

You will get second email which states your account changes then a shipment email as well.

Tomorrow you should see the updates coming in.

Sounds good. I thought maybe I got lost in the mix. Thanks.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you 🙂