Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

@dlim581rogers store just called me.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Th1ef @dlim581

the reps don't always call, this depends on the store, in my experience

I Plan to Stick Around

@enigma4321@Th1ef

Thanks for the quick responses.  I'll reach out to my corresponding store.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

UPDATE
Just stopped by my Rogers store. My 256Grey is here. I saw it. He said I can pick it up at 8:30 Friday morning. Yay ! Abbotsford BC
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AJ7777

Glad to hear!!Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

I’m definetly an advocate for Apple Care, over device protection. If your prone to losing your phone or maybe in an area known for theft, maybe look at it the other way, but have had it on my last two phones, it’s been super painless. 2 of the times I’ve gone there with issues, they never rang me up with the deductible, which has been nice.

I was ready to shell out the $250 or whatever it is to but it, but if Rogers is offering it for 9 bucks a month x 24 months = $216, saving a few coins, and not having to shell it out right away is nice.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Jrsmithz

just so we are clear lol if you have apple care and have to pay 250 for a replacement, then you ARE paying a deductible Smiley Tongue

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

so rogers is offering applecare + for $9 per month instead of $250 upfront at apple (on the X)?

If so, I'm in.  

I Plan to Stick Around

aren't you guys concerned that most of the apps drop video down to pillowboxes?

Netflix and YouTube aren't optimized for the X.

What's the point of a bigger screen if the app updates are not even pushed out yet?

And based on how slow the iPhone 6 updates were I think it will be the same with X.
I'm Here A Lot

@Jrsmithz wrote:
I’m definetly an advocate for Apple Care, over device protection. If your prone to losing your phone or maybe in an area known for theft, maybe look at it the other way, but have had it on my last two phones, it’s been super painless. 2 of the times I’ve gone there with issues, they never rang me up with the deductible, which has been nice.

I was ready to shell out the $250 or whatever it is to but it, but if Rogers is offering it for 9 bucks a month x 24 months = $216, saving a few coins, and not having to shell it out right away is nice.

I'm guessing Rogers hasn't updated pricing since Apple Care+ increased in price. @Jrsmithz