Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

@Geoffbernier

Same boat, and waiting on shipping notification. Hope the ship to home has tracking

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25

Spigen all the way!

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@enigma4321

ship to home will have a tracking number

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@S-D

Helps if you specify who you are talking to 😛

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just Amazon primed a case and screen protectors but I was also looking at wireless charging pads. Will anyone work as long as it's Qi standard? Are some better than others?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25

Hope so. last year I had this issue and had to live chat with rogers to get the proper tracking number cause they delivered it to the wrong suite in my work building lol! (it was a rogers office.. haha, I'm expecting the same issue this time too)

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@kjoseph 

Any Qi standard will do. And no doesn't really matter too much which wireless charger you choose cause they don't have fast wireless charging (like a newer Gen Samsung)

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@kjoseph

I picked up a $19 jettech qi charger for my X.  There's also a $20 anker charger that will work

IMO there's no point in getting the $50 plus belkin wireless chargers when the cheaper ones do the trick

all of these are on amazon

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@enigma4321

wow I have a minor panic attack just thinking about the possibility of them either delivering a $1500 phone to the wrong address or leaving it on my doorstep lol

Good thing UPS doesn't have access to the front door of my condo.  I'll have to pickup at my local UPS store which is more than fine with me.  

I Plan to Stick Around

HUGE UPDATE!

People who got the text from Rogers last night saying they had theirs shipped, must have their devices arriving at their respective store on Thursday sometime. I just got a phone call from my Rogers store, they told me I would be able to pick it up on Friday and that they open at 8am and I have until the following Monday to pick up the device. It's getting closer.