Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Has anyone who preordered with the shipped to home option received any shipped notification email yet? I preordered mine with a 6:01am est confirmation email.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Geoffbernier

I'm very interested in this as well.  Another forum member ordered at about 550am and said they will update the thread once a shipping email is received

Due to technical shenanigans I didn't get my order in until 715am (90 minutes of trying later) so I'm back in the queue unfortunately.  

I HIGHLY doubt that even the first ship to home order will ship before Thursday.  They will overnight it to arrive by Friday.  And even then, I don't think it's guaranteed that any ship to home orders deliver on Friday.

I'd be interested to know if any ship to home orders have delivered on launch day in prior years. 

I'm Here A Lot

@Geoffbernier wrote:
Has anyone who preordered with the shipped to home option received any shipped notification email yet? I preordered mine with a 6:01am est confirmation email.

Ordered mine at 5:59EST and still no shipping email. I'm located about 2 hours from Toronto(London), so they could be shipping later tomorrow or even Friday morning for launch day delivery. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ nasa25 & @Geoffbernier

Hey guys. At launch most ship to home orders have been delivered on launch or the next day.

You won't get any notification on shipping until the shipping actually happens. SO that can be On thrusday night or Friday during the say.

They can use UPS or QMS for same say delivery.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

thanks for the heads up meowmix

Since I ordered like 90 minutes after the system went live I'm not expecting anything until end of next week at the earliest but if something shows up earlier, I'll be pleasantly surprised (my 7 is already sold and the guy is just waiting to take ownership so the sooner I get my X the better lol)

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ragu13

Ill hook you up! Smiley Tongue

I Plan to Stick Around

Cool thanks guys! I’m so excited. I have a Otterbox Pursuit for the X at home waiting to be filled lol
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

getting my qi wireless charger delivered today to be placed on my work desk.  It'll be lonely waiting for the X to arrive lol.  

For cases, I'm torn.  I've narrowed it down to one or many of the following:

1. naked like god intended

2. alpatronix battery case off of amazon.com.  The case actually wirelessly charges as well, which I've never seen before

3. mujjo leather wallet case.  They make excellent products and are a better value than vaja

4. cheapo spigen clear case to showcase my silver X in all its glory

I Plan to Stick Around

Not sure if I’m allowed to do this but I’ll give it a shot

If anyone is interested I will have a Space Grey 64GB GSM (lol) unlocked X in my hands on Friday...private message me and maybe we can work something out. Couldn’t decide which colour I wanted so I just bought both lol
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25

Naked like god intended made me lol!!!

Scary if you ask me... strongest glass ever or not, still glass nonetheless.

Cheapo clear case all the way...don’t hide that body, own it!!!, lol